Below is the Registration Policy describing the rules and regulations for the 2019 Knanaya Jacobite Convention.
- Submit your completed registration form and payment through your designated Church Coordinator.
- A valid signature is required for acceptance of registration. By signing the form, participants accept the package selected and agree to abide by any applicable facility, local, state and federal rules and regulations. Convention Committee reserves the right to deny, suspend or terminate the privilege of participants at any time for any violation of such rules. In case of a dispute, the Convention Committee’s decision will be final.
- Registration for the 2019 Diamond Jubilee Convention will be strictly limited to members of Knanaya Jacobite Community. Those individuals born of Knanaya Parents, and if married, whose spouse is also a member of Knanaya Community in accordance with the principle of endogamy upheld by the Knanaya Samudayam.Knanaya Catholics may register. Such application must be signed by the KCCNA official or local Knanaya Catholic priest. They will be considered as guests.
- Registration Fees includes all meals from Thursday Dinner to Sunday Brunch.
- Primary Registrant is required to present a valid credit card at the time of hotel check-in.
- All registration is based on a first come, first serve basis. Once the allocated rooms in the Renaissance Hotel are full, registration will be closed.
- There is a maximum occupancy of 4 Adults (Age 18 and above) per room. Registrations with more than 4 adults will be accommodated in a separate room on a sharing basis. It is your responsibility to find your own roommates for sharing.
- PAYMENT: Please make check payable to “NAKC”. A service fee of $25 will be charged for returned checks.Payment can be made in full at the time of registration or in three installments. The installments are $300 at the time of registration and 50% of remaining balance due by end of February 2019. The remaining balance is due
by the end of April 2019.
- The deadline to Register is March 30, 2019. No walk-in registration will be allowed. All guests must register prior to deadline.
- Age Limits: Registrants over age 6 must pay the registration fee. Children under age 6 need not pay the registration fee, but must be registered as an attendee.
A full copy of the rules and regulations, including souvenir details may be downloaded here: 2019_KnanayaConventionRegistrationRules
THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS SATURDAY, MARCH 30th, 2019